Reserve Price– Each auction vehicle has a reserve price that is hidden. The auction page will notify bidders if the reserve has been met or not. If the reserve is not met, increase your bid to win! Vehicles will not be sold unless the reserve price is met.
Payment – Payment for any vehicle won in an auction is due within 72 hours of notification of winning bid. Payment must be made by cashier’s check, wire transfer or credit card. Winning bidders will receive email instructions regarding payment, vehicle location and paperwork needed within 48 hours.
Vehicle Pickup – Vehicles must be picked up within 10 business days, unless other arrangements have been made. If not picked up within the specified time frame, a storage fee will be charged per day/per vehicle. Specialty Hearse urges successful bidders to pick up their vehicles immediately after the sale to ensure their protection. Vehicles remaining at Specialty Hearse’s facility after the sale will be at the sole risk of the Buyer. Specialty Hearse will not recognize any claim for theft or damage, in whole or in part, after the vehicle has been awarded.
Auction Cancellation – Specialty Hearse may, at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion and with or without notice, postpone or cancel a sale. Specialty Hearse will neither be liable or obligated to the Buyer as a result of any auction postponement or cancellation.
Vehicle Withdrawal – Specialty Hearse reserves the right to withdraw from auction any vehicle for any reason at any time at its sole and absolute discretion.
Bid Rejection – Specialty Hearse reserves the right to reject or void bids at any time for any reason. Should a dispute arise regarding a bid, Specialty Hearse is the single deciding authority with sole and absolute discretion in resolving disputes. Buyers agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Specialty Hearse from any and all liability arising from decisions made resolving disputes.
Conditions of Sale
1. All vehicles sold through Specialty Hearse auctions are sold “as is, where is”, with no warranty, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability.
2. Specialty Hearse makes no warranty or representation as to the condition of any vehicle or any of its component parts when Specialty Hearse provides information about a vehicle for sale at auction.
3. Specialty Hearse makes no warranty or representation and undertakes no duty to confirm the accuracy or completeness of any information provided in oral, written or image form to buyer regarding any vehicle for sale at auction.
4. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to ascertain, confirm research, inspect, and/or investigate any vehicle for sale at auction prior to placing a bid. Buyer expressly agrees not to base a bid solely on information provided by Specialty Hearse This information includes, but is not limited to, the year, make, model, coach builder, VIN, mileage, odometer disclosure, title, airbags, vehicle’s condition, actual cash value, estimated repair cost, damage type, images, sale document, whether the vehicle has a catalytic converter and whether or not a car starts or runs.
5. A general statement regarding the location of the vehicle’s damage such as “front end damage” or “rear end damage” is not intended to be inclusive or exhaustive of all of the damage the vehicle has suffered.
6. The images of the vehicle that Specialty Hearse provides are not intended to exhaustively display the current condition of the vehicle. Specialty Hearse makes no warranty or representation about the condition of the vehicle by providing these images.
7. In accordance with applicable state law, vehicles sold with a clear title may have a salvage history.
8. Specialty Hearse does not warrant or represent those vehicles currently meet or can be modified to meet local emission and/or safety requirements.
9. Specialty Hearse does not warrant or represent that vehicles sold can be legally registered in any state or country. Buyer accepts any and all risks associated with variations in state or country vehicle sale document and registration laws and the possibility that those may negatively impact the marketability of vehicles purchased at Specialty Hearse auctions. For example, buyer may purchase a vehicle in one state under a clear sale document but is required to sell same vehicle under a salvage sale document in the state where sells the vehicle.
Buyers are welcome and encouraged to inspect the vehicle in person before placing their bids. Please contact us at 888-725-5185 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment. This vehicle is located in East Farmingdale, NY.
Auction cars are not run through our Service shop, vehicles are sold wholesale/AS-IS at a deeply discounted Auction pricing.
We are able to help coordinate shipping for you using a reputable, fully insured trucking company. If you would like a quote please contact us. If you would like to use your own shipping company be sure to advise your company that the vehicle has a longer wheelbase than a normal sedan type car so you are given an accurate quote.