Welcome to the auction!
Welcome to Specialty Hearse’s online auction center where we are continuously auctioning off reliable and solid funeral hearses and limousines. Join in on our auction and bid for a vehicle that could fill your fleet needs! If you win, you’ll have 72 hours to provide payment for your vehicle. Still have questions before you start? Visit our FAQ page below to learn more and then come back to enter your first bid!
Login / Register
To participate in our auction, you may either log in or, if you do not currently have an account, register for a free account.
How do I bid on the site?
- You must register on our site to bid in the auction. Just click here to register! You will be asked to submit your email address, create a username, and password. Come back to the site and login when you are all done! NOTE: your username will be visible publicly as a bidder.
Is the starting price the lowest price the vehicle will be sold for?
- No, each vehicle will have a starting price, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it will be sold for that price. There is also a reserve price that must be met in order for the vehicle to be released to the highest bidder. If the listing says the reserve has not been met, you must increase your bid in order to win the vehicle!
Can I see the vehicle being auctioned in person?
- Anyone is always welcome to stop by our facility in East Farmingdale to see the vehicles up for auction in person. We are confident you will find the vehicle in good working condition and appearance. Call us at 888-725-5185 to schedule a visit!
When is payment due? How can I pay?
- Payment are due in full within 72 hours of the auction end. You can pay by wire transfer or credit card. We also offer financing, which you can take advantage of here by filling out an application. Your vehicle must then be picked up or shipped within 10 business days of the auction end, unless you have made other arrangements with our sales staff. If you need assistance with finding a company to ship your vehicle, we have many solid business connections that we use daily and would be happy to recommend one!
What if I lost my login credentials?
- You can easily reset your password as long as you still have access to the email address you used to create your login. Go here to reset your password. If you don’t know the email address or username you used to setup the account, either create a new one or contact us to discuss your situation.
How do I get the title paperwork if I win an auction?
- Once we have received the full payment for your vehicle, we will overnight the title paperwork to you.
How do I know when an auction is ending?
- If you visit our auction page, the end date and time are displayed at the top of the auction column or click on the Ending Soon tab to see the auctions ending soon!